My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Monday, July 31, 2006

Third Day of Training

Third Day of Training went well. The day started out with a lab on one of the tractor trailers learning how to couple a trailer to the tractor and how to do a pretrip inspection. From there we went to the simulators to learn how to shift the trucks. A lot of grinding going on when first on the simulator but after a few practice sessions the grinding sounds were at a minimum or not at all. The second half of the day was spent in the classroom learning tips and tricks on driving and logging. Tomorrow we bobtail around the parking lot. Bobtail means driving a tractor without the trailer connected.

There were two tests today. I got a 97 on one and a perfect score on the other one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home