My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Friday, August 04, 2006

Seventh Day of Training

The Seventh Day of Training was spent on driving for half a day and then more simulator training. We also learned how to use pallet jacks to pick up and move pallets with freight on them.

The driving portion included in town and rural driving as well as back in parking of the big rig. I had to do a 45 degree back between barrells that simulated a loading dock and then had to drive up and back into another dock that was also simulated with barrells.

We did the skid pad and snowy roads on the simulator which teaches us how to recover from sliding on ice so we can avoid jack knifing.

One week down and one to go!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home