My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sunday, February 04, 2007

BRRR, it is cold out here!

Who ordered these cold temperatures anyway? What happened to the mild winter we were having. I am sitting in the cab of my truck just barely keeping warm. The wind chills are at minus 14 and falling. The temperature is currently at 7 degrees. I am in Shelbyville, Illinois, which is southwest of Terre Haute, Indiana.

It was cold when I went to Marshall, Minnesota, but it was snowing, so you know it was not this cold! When it is too cold, it cannot snow. Marshall, Minnesota is only about 60 miles from Sioux Falls, South Dakota. I had went there a couple of weeks ago and had a back haul from Minneapolis, Minnesota.

I am crawling under the covers now to try to stay warm and get some sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home