My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Web Developing Truck Driver

While I traveled the North American continent I accessed the internet via wireless card from my laptop continuing to maintain/update web pages when I had the spare time. I made myself available to do web page updates and worked on maintaining over a dozen web pages while I traveled. To learn more about the web pages that I worked on visit debandrick.com.

1 Comments:

Anonymous April Estoque said...

Dear Site Owner/Admin,

My name is April and I am working with JobsForTruckers.com. I am contacting you regarding your site. I was looking at your web site and noticed that you have some very useful resources including links for visitors who are trying to find truck driving jobs. I particularly liked to nsert something from their website.

Per the link request instructions on your site, I would like to request a link to our Web Site. I really believe this will be a useful resource for your visitors who are looking for truck driving jobs as this site provides a great way to apply for many trucking jobs with a single application. If you are interested, you can use the following:

Title: Truck Driving Jobs
Link URL: http://jobsfortruckers.com
Description: The best place to apply for truck driving jobs. Fill out one application and have the top trucking companies in the U.S. offering you positions.

Please let me know if the above provides you with the information you need to review and consider our website for linking.

Best wishes,
April from JobsForTruckers.com

Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 11:34:00 PM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home