My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Miles vs Hourly Pay

When considering a truck driving job you should examine closely the pay rate. There are some companies that pay by the mile and some that pay by the hour, and then there are some that pay both. One thing you need to find out is whether the company is paying "mover miles" or actual mileage. The difference in actual mileage vs mover miles may be small but can add up over a pay period.

If you are looking for a truck driving job there are several web pages on the internet that compare trucking companies which may be of interest to you. I have listed them below.

If you want to find more web pages like the ones above just Google "truck driving jobs".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home