My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Thursday, October 04, 2007

Morgantown, Pennsylvania

The Walmart receipt and my Bill of Lading says Elverson, but the maps and the sign says Morgantown. Go figure. I found the farm house with the silos across the street from the shopping center very interesting, along with the big building at the top of the hill in the back drop. There is also a runway for small planes to land across the street from the shopping center. I was surprised to see a small plane coming in for a landing there this afternoon. I was also awaken from my sleep to find out that the place I had parked was used for a cruise in on Thursday nights, so I had to move over into the Walmart parking lot.





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home