My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Saturday, March 17, 2007

Truck 4 Christmas?

When I was about 5 years old my oldest brother had come home on leave from the Navy. My dad had picked him up to take him to his mother's house. My dad and my brother's mom had divorced, so this oldest brother of mine was a step brother. I sat in the back seat while my step brother got into the front with dad. Before he got in though, he put something in the back seat, on the floor. It was close to Christmas, so he had bought a huge toy truck, a tractor with a box van for a Christmas present. I really was excited about this truck and thought he had bought it for me, but when he got out of the car at his mother's house, he took the truck with him. This really upset me and I cried. I was told that he had bought the toy truck for my cousin and it was not for me. My dad told me that he would get me one like it, but he never did. For a long time I watched for that truck to show up.

Now I drive one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home