My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Twilight Voyage

This picture was taken by my Wife in Kissimmee, Florida. I had just parked my tractor after delivering a two part load to Miami and then to Tampa, Florida. This was the last major run for 30175. I parked it for the last time in Hilliard, Ohio with over 750,000 miles on it. It will be sold along with other tractors to foreign countries for continued use there.

I spent the day and night with my Wife at our time share property in Kissimmee before I drove back to Ohio with a load of Briggs and Stratton engines to be delivered to Willard, Ohio before parking the tractor for the last time in Hilliard, Ohio.

Below is a picture of my Wife and I enjoying breakfast at our time share in Kissimmee, Florida on the morning of my arrival.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home