My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Monday, April 30, 2007

Miami, Florida

Here I am in beautiful, sunny, Miami, Florida. Temperature in the 80s and loving it! This location is at a truck stop off I-75 and US-27 just north of Medley, Florida, a subdivision of Miami. I had spent the first several hours in the truck sleeping, but boy did I get a big surprise when I ventured on the other side of the Citgo station where the truck stop was. There was an area layed out like something you see on a caribean island, two tiki bars, game rooms, outdoor eating areas, sand, palm trees, and people enjoying themselves! I began socializing and had a good time before I retired back to the truck to get another round of sleep. Life is rough out here on the road. :-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home