My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Somebody Smells Good!

I was standing in line along with two other truck drivers waiting for the Subway employee to make my sub when he made the comment that someone smelt good. One of the other truck drivers told the guy that he was not supposed to be making comments like that. The guy said that he was sorry, but someone did smell good.

I was keeping my mouth shut because I have to use skin cream every time I shower and the most recent lotion that I had bought had sea kelp in it that made it smell. I am assuming that is the smell that the Subway employee was smelling when he made the comment.

At least my skin does not itch. It is a small price to pay to be comfortable.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home