My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

Schneider Amenities

Did you know, that if you drive for Schneider, you can get your tractor washed at a Blue Beacon truck wash after every PM? Another Schneider driver told me about it when I was driving through Utah and was driving for System. I was also told about it by one of the maintenance mechanics from the Evergreen Operating Center a while back. I put it to the test today to see if it was true, and it was. I drove into a Blue Beacon, gave them my tractor number and told them I had just had a PM done, they called it in, and Schneider paid for the wash. My tractor is sparkling like new. I have never seen it look this good. All of the gunk is gone from the wheels, the steps are shiny as well as the rest of the truck. Go Blue Beacon, Schneider drivers.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is very interesting. Good for you all though!

Saturday, September 22, 2007 at 3:36:00 AM EDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home