My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Monday, September 17, 2007

Peek-a-Boo, I see you

I thought I would add an article about what I see people do while I drive down the road. I know I have already written about this before, but this time I thought I would add a few more things to the story.

How do you sit when you are driving down the road. I think I have seen it all. Drivers will sit with one leg curled up next to them, with their knee up in front of their chest, and surprise, it just might be their right leg, not the left one. They use their left one to hit the gas, brake, clutch, I guess?

I see people with a foot or maybe both feet on the dash, just holding the steering wheel, driving down the road.

They sit with both legs out across the front seat when there are no passengers.

Oh, and passengers, boy do they have positions. I see those with blankets over them to stay warm, I guess, because the driver has the air conditioner cranked.

I see passengers with the seats laid back so they can sleep. Pillows here and there.

I am not just talking about people passengers, there are dogs, cats, ferrots, horses, mules, pigs, cows, you name it, I think I have seen it.

So how do you sit when you drive?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home