My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Rolling Advertisement?!?!


Off I-26 near Prosperity, South Carolina there is a new truck stop where I stopped and grabbed some lunch. When returning to my truck I could not help but notice how the new sign appeared to be mounted on top of the flat bed truck sitting in front of it. Of course it was not sitting on top of the truck, but I could not resist the "picture perfect moment". I thought about those trucks that run around with advertisements on them and then I laughed.
The truck stop has only been open for a couple of months and has a Wendy's in addition to a convenience store. I really liked the new look and feel of the store along with the fresh blacktop. It was nice to stop at a truck stop that did not smell like urine. Give it time though, the lazy truckers who cannot walk into the restroom at night to relieve themselves will soon change that. I still cannot understand why they would not want to keep places they stay at night clean and odor free.
Note: If you click on the picture it will open up in its original size so you can see it better. Just use your browser's back button to return to the blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home