My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Friday, September 21, 2007

What is with the Towels?

At home I am used to using a towel to dry off with and a towel to stop onto when I get out of the shower. When I am out driving a truck and have to stop to shower, I have found that most truck stops and Schneider operating centers only provide you with one towel. You can get a second towel if you ask for it. Well, believe it or not, there are some truck stops that actually provide you with two towels and a wash cloth, not just one. They are few and far between, but two towels is their standard. I was surprised to find out that the Gary, Indiana Schneider Operating Center provides you with two towels and a wash cloth. If you happen to pass through the Columbus Schneider Operating Center in Hilliard, Ohio though, you better bring your own towels because they don't provide towels nor a wash cloth, and they only have one shower.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home