My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sunday, November 19, 2006

Dedication

I am moving from the National account to a dedicated account which will allow me to be home for the weekends. This takes effect over the weekend of November 18th and 19th. I will start my dedicated account on the 20th. What does this mean to you? It means that I will not run as random deliveries as I have up to this point, but I will still be running across the South, the West, and East Coast, along with occassional deliveries to Washington state, etc. I will still be posting pictures and sharing my adventures with you. I am sure they will still be as exciting as they would have been if I stayed on the National account. Stay tuned and find out! Check back later for more details!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

looks like you are having a good time. things arent any better here at ln, just went through anothe re-org... #2 in a year. half our team went to pavans group, and things just suck. time to become a bean farmer :)

dave

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 7:46:00 AM EST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Rick!
Wow! Just had a chance to catch up on your journeys. Snow and ice are never fun, add a semi and mountains...no thank you:) Utah and Wyoming are two of the states I want to visit (in the fall or summer) because they seem absolutely beautiful. Thanks for the pics!!!I don't like the sign about snakes and scorpions though
:( Glad to hear that you will be home on weekends now. I don't know, but if you have to go out west and leave on a Monday, to be home by Friday in the wintertime seems almost impossible, but glad to hear that is what is supposed to happen. Happy Anniversary to you and Deb!!!! Tell her we all said "HEY!" Also glad to hear that you have comraderie out there. You all have to stick together. Like anywhere, you will always have a few assholes along the way:) Come drive in Naples, Italy!!!! Whew....nuf said. Take care. I love you and always be safe. Sis Mary

Monday, November 20, 2006 at 12:26:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home