My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Thursday, November 02, 2006

My Pumpkin Truck

Here is the truck that replaced my white one. The white one was a Kenworth, this one is a Freightliner. It has its own issues, but I am getting used to it. Hopefully I will be able to live with the issues this one has until I can get them fixed. There seem to be fewer problems with this one. Another advantage with a Freightliner is the operating centers actually have parts for them when they need replaced. They have to order parts for the Kenworths when they need replaced which takes longer to get repairs done to them.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I never would have realized there are so many problems with those big ole things! They should be made for distance and last a really long time. They are diesel, right?

Friday, November 3, 2006 at 5:04:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home