My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Friday, November 10, 2006

Ohio via way of California!

Yep, that is right. After delivering my load to Ogden, Utah, I was sent to Hayward, California, which is just south of San Francisco. I am now on my way back home and hope I beat any snow that will fall across I-80 that may close the road. I traveled I-80 across Wyoming, Utah, Nevada, and California and am now on my return trip which will take me back across those states plus Nebraska, Iowa, and Illinois, where I will catch I-65 and then US-30 across to I-71, I-76, I-77 to Akron, and then Canton. Once my delivery is done in Canton, I will have my three days off with my Wife for our tenth anniversary. If the weather turns too bad, I will drop down to I-70 through Denver and come back that way, missing Nebraska and Iowa. It depends on how the weather is when I arrive in Laramie Wyoming by Noon tomorrow. Right now, I am sitting in Tooele, Utah.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't wait till you get home! Reggie, Suzie & I miss you bunches! Luv ya lots!

xoxoxoxo

Debbie

Saturday, November 11, 2006 at 8:58:00 PM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home