My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Friday, November 03, 2006

I NEED A WOMAN!!!

Wanted. Part time. A woman who can bat her eyes and flirt with the maintenance men and get my truck fixed so it meets the minimum DOT requirements to run on the road. Maybe she can even flirt enough with the powers to be that I can get a truck worth driving. It would be nice to have this woman available today, when I pass through the Memphis operating center to have several things looked and, and maybe fixed.

She could tell them that she really gets turned on when the dashboard lights work so she can see all the guages, especially the air brake guage, so she can tell how fast the truck can stop when she orders it to do so.

She can also tell them that she likes it hot, but does not like it to be noisey. She can ask them to fix the heater so it will make her hot, but without the flapping sound it makes. She may like flapping herself but is annoyed when something else flaps, especially when she cannot figure out what the heck is flapping.

If you think you would be interested in this position, please post a comment. If you are not interested in this position, post a comment anyway. You can tell me if you like the posting or not. Did it make you laugh, cry, or did you just wonder what was in my coffee besides cream?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really like your postings
But good luck finding that woman.
and what was in your coffee besides cream?
Carla

Sunday, November 5, 2006 at 2:09:00 AM EST  

Post a Comment

<< Home