My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Getting Ready for Winter

Rain, snow, sleet or hail, who will carry the mail? Well, everyone expects to have their supplies even in bad weather, so the trucks continue to move, whether they have to use snow chains or not, goods are continually delivered.

I went out and bought a pair of coveralls yesterday. I think it is the first pair I have ever owned. I slid those things on and they fit like a glove. Just the few moments I was walking around the store looking for my Wife to let her see them before I bought them, I was burning up.

I have some long johns, a military ear muff hat, scarf, and a pair of Mukluks if I need them. Hopefully I will never have to don the Mukluks, but they will be there in case I do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home