My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

City Travels

I thought I should mention the cities/towns I have traveled to/through/near thus far while driving a semi tractor. Here is a list of them for those of you who are interested. I may have missed a few. If so, I will add them later as I think of them. I will also add additional town/cities to this list as I pass through/near them, so keep watching.

US Postings here. Canadian Postings at end of the US listing.

Alabama: Birmingham, Mobile, Montgomery, and Pennington

Arkansas: Little Rock, Fordyce, and El Dorado

Florida: Lakeland, Orlando, Pensacola, and Tallahassee

Georgia: Atlanta, Conyers, Hapeville, Madison, Suwanee

Illinois: Chicago, Dekalb, Hodgkins, Minooka, and Rockford

Indiana: Indianapolis

Kentucky: Covington, Elizabethtown, Florence, Louisville, Lexington, and Richmond

Louisiana: Monroe, Pineville, Oberlin, Kinder, Lake Charles, and Sulphur


Mississippi: Olive Branch

New Jersey: Ocean and Trenton

New York: Buffalo, Jamestown, Lancaster, Niagara Falls, and Tonawanda

North Carolina: Asheville, Charlotte, Gastonia, Shelby

Ohio: Cleveland, Findlay, Seville, Lima, Dayton, Cincinnati, Sidney, Troy, Vandalia, Franklin, Xenia, Beavercreek, Middletown, Monroe, Springboro, Canton, Akron, Ashland, Mansfield, Wooster, West Chester, and Kenton.

Pennsylvania: Pittsburgh, Somerset, Hershey, Boothwyn, Philadelphia, and Harrisburg

South Carolina: Gafney, Greenville, and York


Tennesssee: Nashville, Knoxville, and Memphis

Texas: San Antonio, Converse, Dallas, Waco, Temple, Austin, Beaumont, Houston, and Texarkana

Virginia: Lynchburg, Sutherland

Wisconsin: Green Bay, Pulaski, Oconto, and Oneida

Canada Locations Listed Below

Ontario: Chatham, Guelph, London, Niagara Falls, Toronto, and Woodstock

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home