My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Driving, Week 2



Adding a couple more states to the map, Arkansas, Louisiana, and Texas. This past week took me from Ohio through Kentucky, Tennessee, Arkansas, Louisiana, and then into Texas. My return trip brought me back home with a trip to Sidney, Ohio.

My travels into Louisiana took me through a forest for quite a few miles on Route 167 South, through Arkansas into Louisiana. Travel on the road through the forest was sparse and I am glad that I traveled through it during the day.

Customers that I picked up and delivered for included Maybelline, Proctor and Gamble, and Honda.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home