My Truck Driving Experiences

Gather round while I share my experiences traveling across the US and Canada in a Semi-Truck.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Dayton, Ohio, United States

Monday, September 11, 2006

Driving, Week 1

I was issued a Kenworth tractor with 650,000 miles on it. I have been cleaning it up, trying to wash out all of the nicotine from the previous drivers who apparently smoked. I have debated about smoking one of my cigars in the cab, but I would not do that to the next person who could be issued my tractor. Cigars are only for my enjoyment and not to impose upon others. I did have a Macanudo Portofino after passing my CDL and getting my CDL license though, but I smoked it in an area with other smokers after asking permission to smoke it in their presense.

My first run was from Seville to Cleveland, back to Lima, and then home for the weekend.

We will see what the next couple of weeks has in store.

Keep watching as I update my blogs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home